A new inspiration

Just happened to see this video off Richard Monsol Haefel's blog. The way this concept model has been done is awesome, atleast it shows what the future has in store for CAD modelers.



I'm glad to see someone in the CAD world doing something innovative. Must admit that the guys doing the modeling are creative and all set to change the scenario :-) I've some ideas running up my head now, and I feel re-fuelled with energy.

Our GSoC project on which we're working is also something similar. Let's take a step ahead! I am yet to think how'll i go about implementing the bimanual gesture that'll support modelling using PEN+ HAND+ Fingers. just wish that the Google SketchUp's API was a little more developer friendly..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NZM-SEC Superfast express that took my '35 hours'

Analysing an autorickshaw ride in Bangalore

Plans for the Mozilla Firefox Multitouch UX